Are you creative? Do you have a great slogan for Convention of States (COS) in mind? If so, we have a mission for you.
We have launched a nationwide yard sign campaign, and want to feature your original slogan or design.
Don’t worry. No special credentials are needed to enter this contest, just an idea and a desire to recruit new Convention of States supporters.
So, don’t be shy. You could have the winning idea that may be featured on over 1 million yard signs across the nation - and receive a 16 GB Apple iPad Mini as a token of our appreciation!
Thank you for your thoughts and help. This is your movement. Please let us know if you have any questions or how we can serve you better.
All submissions must be received by midnight, Wednesday, May 18, 2016.
Email all submissions to email@example.com with “Yard Sign” in the subject line.
- In the body of your email, please include your full name, phone number, email address, State, and COS Position (if applicable).
- You will get an email acknowledgement of your submission.
- IMPORTANT: Designs should be 1728 x 2304 pixels, and will be displayed on an 18”x 24” plastic cardboard yard sign.
- IMPORTANT: All designs must include the Convention of States logo and website, www.conventionofstates.com.
- Please keep all submissions relevant to Convention of States.
You may submit either of the following:
1. An original slogan that captures the COS movement.
2. A yard sign design that includes an original slogan that captures the COS movement.
Click on the links below to download approved COS logos:
Here are some thoughts to kick-start your brainstorming session:
- Shakespeare said "Brevity is the soul of wit." Please be as brief as possible. The more readable from a distance the signs are, the better.
- Recent polling shows that the number one campaign issue for conservatives surrounds "anti-establishment" sentiment. We are the anti-establishment choice.
- Regardless of who is elected president, do you really think the next president will reduce the size, scope and jurisdiction of the Federal Government?
- We are mortgaging our children's future with our wasteful spending.
- We are the only solution as big as the problem.
FINE PRINT (rules)
- Contest participants must have an account on the Convention of States NationBuilder website to participate. A free account may be created at http://www.conventionofstates.com/?recruiter_id=1086786.
- Contest Period: The contest shall run from 12:00am on May 11, 2016 through 11:59pm on May 18, 2016.
- Eligibility: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Citizens for Self-Governance (along with its contractors, affiliates, and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
- All submissions become the property of the Convention of States Project and you release all rights to copyright, trademark and ownership of your submission.
- Submissions will be judged by a panel of Convention of States Staff and/or Volunteers selected by the Executive Vice-President of Citizens for Self-Governance, The Convention of States Project.
- Winner will be chosen by the panel and the decision is final.
- Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners will be contacted using the information provided in their profiles in their Convention of States NationBuilder accounts.
- Winners must be willing to provide a head-shot photograph and be interviewed for promotion on social media, websites, and other purposes as determined by Citizens for Self-Governance.
- All contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Citizens for Self-Governance reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website, or who is otherwise in violation of these rules. Citizens for Self-Governance has sole discretion to determine whether to disqualify a contestant under this section.
- Limitations of Liability: Citizens for Self-Governance is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected mail, email, or other communications, or for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including technical failures of any sort, Citizens for Self-Governance may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Contestants further agree to release Citizens for Self-Governance from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- Winners List: The names of the contest winners may be obtained by contacting Citizens for Self-Governance in writing and mailing such request to: Convention of States Project; Attn: Contest; PO Box 1073 Purcellville, VA 20134.
- Convention of States reserves the right to use any submission for any purpose. Winning or placing in this contest does not represent any commitment on our part to use the material submitted.