Mark Levin took to the airwaves recently to explain why ousting Boehner isn't enough to fix the structural problems plaguing the federal government.
A Convention of States can...
- Stop the EPA's attempt to trash property rights.
- Restore religious liberty.
- Keep the Department of Education from telling us what to teach our kids.
- Impose term limits on Congress and the Supreme Court.
- Force Congress to balance the budget.
Whoever replaces Boehner won't be able to do any of those things. We need a Convention of States.