Citizens for Self-Governance, it’s projects and properties (CSG) takes claims of copyright infringement very seriously. Our policy for handling claims of infringement is to have our designated agent review and respond to notices of infringement when a DMCA compliant notice is provided to us. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), CSG has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on the site. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify the designated agent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSG does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from sites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit CSG to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf.
For the purpose of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, our designated DMCA Copyright Agent Address is as follows:
Citizens for Self-Governance
Designated DMCA Copyright Agent: Mike Ruthenberg
ATTN: Notification of Copyright Infringement
106 E. 6th Street,
Austin, TX 78701